No alcoholic beverages, glass containers, pets,
Fantasy Lake Water Park is the Carolinas best spot for summer fun! Fantasy Lake is based out of a 6 acre man made lake with a clean white sand bottom surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches. Enjoy dozens of activities in and out of the water. Fantasy Lake Water Park is fun for the entire family!
All children ages 11 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times!
Please remember Fantasy Lake Water Park is not responsible for coolers. Only pack what you can carry! No glass or alcohol.
profanity or obscene language allowed.
May 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 27(Memorial Day)
June 1, 2, and 8-30
August 1-25, and 31
September 1, 2 (Labor Day) and Sat 7th
ALL DATES ARE WEATHER DEPENDENT!!
See above for 2013 season dates
Adult General Admission (ages 11 and over) $16.00
Child General Admission (ages 3-10) $10.00
Infants (2 and under) Free with paying parent
*Pedal Boats are included with paid General Admission
Visit the GROUP INFO page for group discount information.
FANTASY LAKE NOW ACCEPTS VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER, AND CASH.
We also have an ATM on site.
Season Passes From I-95
Adults Season Pass(ages 11 and over) $150.00
Child Season Pass (ages 3-10) $100.00
Family Season Pass (Any six people) $400.00
Season Pass Instructions (Pre-Season)
1) Come to Ticket Booth window at Fantasy Lake Water Park between the hours of 12 noon and 5pm Monday-Friday. (Once Fantasy Lake is open, season passes can be purchased any day the park is open.)
2) For a Family Season Pass, know the SIX (6) people that will be on the pass. (First, Last Names and emergency contact phone numbers will be needed for everyone on the pass.)
3) Bring 1 inch x1 inch face shot picture of the individual(s) that will be on the pass. (Memberships can not be transferred or switched once the names have been set.)
4) Membership Cards will be made at that time. (Card replacement fee is $5.00 if lost.)
5) Bring Fantasy Lake Season Pass Membership Card EVERYTIME to enter the park. Entrance without Membership Card is NOT PERMITTED!
6) Present Membership Card at front Ticket Booth and enter HASSLE FREE to Fantasy Lake on Opening Day May 11 at 10am!
Take exit 41 and follow Highway 59 into Hope Mills.
Take a left on Rockfish Rd, a left on Golfview Dr, and
we are a 1⁄2 mile on the right.
From Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Take Highway 24 (Bragg Blvd) towards Fayetteville. Take a right on Highway 401 bypass (Skibo Rd), a left on Highway 401 business (Raeford Rd), a right on Highway 59 (Hope Mills Rd), a right on Golfview Dr, and we are 1 1⁄2 miles on the right.
here for local area map
Fantasy Lake Water Park will begin accepting applications for: Certified Life Guards, Maintenance/Slide Attendants, Beach Shop, Deli, and Front Entrance Staff starting Saturday April 13, 2013. Applications are to be filled out in person Saturdays 12pm-3pm and Monday through Friday 4pm-5pm ONLY!
Deli- Must be at least 16 years old and have 2 forms of valid ID.
Slide Attendant- Must be at least 16 years old, have a current valid NC driverís license and one other form of valid ID.
Life Guard- Must be at least 16 years old, have 2 forms of valid ID, and current life guard/first aid/ CPR certifications or currently enrolled in a LG class.
Beach Shop- Must be at least 16 years old and have 2 forms of valid ID.
Front Entrance Staff- Must be at least 18 years old and have 2 forms of valid ID.
For information regarding local lifeguard certification classes, please call Fayetteville YMCA at 910-323-0800 or UNCP Aquatics at 910-521-6261.
For further employment questions, please call 910-424-9999.